And here are some Awesome jQuery Plugins that will be loved by Users:
- Slick Player: This is a fully responsive carousel, with autoplay, callbacks, lazy loading and so on, with all sorts of options.
- AnchorScroll.js: Here’s an easy and a lightweight Plugin smooth scroll to anchor targeting, & further there’s an option while scrolling to add blurred effects to the body, as well as a bounce effect. Super smooth scrolling to help one stand out.
- Tilted Page Scroll: A superb effect that tilts into viewing as the user scrolls up the page, and then again tilts out of view as it scrolls out to the page top.
- Muuri: Its layout system enables the User to place assorted sized grid items of within a container in any way imaginable. It can arrange everything in a first fit manner, but it can also sort, filter, and drag responsively. Niklas Ramo’s creation can also accept the User’s algorithm, and arrange the layout accordingly.
- Focus point: The image looks amazing if this Plugin is used. It makes sure that the focal point is not cropped out of any page, even as it is automatically cropped everywhere else to suit certain viewpoints. Unwanted parts are cropped out first.
- RTO+ Video: This is the secret to having one’s own Video Player, with full control, even on embedded video as from You Tube. It is easy to customize and build the Player with this fabulous Plugin. It can get its video from the User’s server or CDN, or even from a public Video stream. HTML5 video tag can be used whenever required.
- jInvertScroll: This can use horizontal scroll with parallax effect to create an illusion of depth in a panoramic landscape scene. The two landscape layers moving at diverse speeds and enhance the simulation.
- Face Detection: This Plugin is terrific. It uses face Detection algorithm by Liu Liu, written by Jay Salvat, to detect and record the co-ordinates of human faces in images, canvases and videos.
- Slinky: This is a fine stylish menu that never grows old. Applicable in situations where there are a lot of sub-menus, any sub-menu selected is simply slided over by an animation.
- SVGMagic: These images will look sharp at any size, and there’s no worry about unstable or non-supportive browsers. The SVG images are searched upon and replaced by PNG versions where SVG is not supported.
- Tabslet: This is a light-weight Plugin for making Tabs. It supports rotation, custom events, next/previous controls, deep linking and a whole lot of other useful functionality.
- Nanogallery 2: This is responsive and very fast and supports Cloud storage. It simplifies image galleries and multilevel navigation is possible easily in Lightbox, Albums, Slideshow, Full screen, image lazy load etc.
There are numerous jQuery Plugins available, more than 8500, but the Plugins above are absolutely awesome.
jQuery is a programming language you be able to use to build cool web applications. It’s free of cost, powerful, pretty simple to set up and learn, and it has extensions and plugging accessible to do nearly anything you could imagine. You can find started fast, and you won’t outgrow it later when you find actually good at it.
Companies use jQuery
The following companies have used jQuery in their things:
The most excellent Features of jQuery
- HTML manipulation
- DOM manipulation
- DOM element choice
- CSS manipulation
- Effects and Animations
- HTML event techniques
- JSON Parsing
- Extensibility through plug-ins
Why jQuery is required
- It is very quick and extensible.
- It facilitates the folks to write UI related function codes in the least possible lines.
- It makes better the performance of an application.
- Browser’s well-matched web applications can be developed.
- It uses predominantly new functions of new browsers.
Which Version of jQuery File has to be used?
In most of the current releases so far, the main functionality of jQuery remains similar. However, some cooler and superior features are added. Preferably, you should use the most recent jQuery files. By doing this, you make sure that your previous functionality will still work, and you can use new features accessible as part of the new release. Compressed and uncompressed copies of jQuery files are easily reached. The uncompressed file is good used throughout development or debugging; the compressed file saves bandwidth and makes better performance in creation.
What makes jQuery so influential and universal?
Where appropriate, the whole these tests are made so clear. In your situation, you only have to be anxious about the code.
Keep in mind, jQuery is very handy, but do not enjoy and consider only of the visual development: a page must leading base on solid HTML bases!
This video gives a sort of crash course in jQuery. Learning it in 6 minutes might not be so easy, but the video is definitely worth checking out:
Benefits of learning jQuery
jQuery Bootcamps and its features
jQuery bootcamps can help you walk through the overall course in quick time. With the help of the course, one can know how to use jQuery to design your applications. The jQuery course allows you to get familiar with the required tools and makes it easier to learn and saves your coding time. The overall course is designed into step by step modules where one can learn basics of jQuery language. Some of the features of the jQuery bootcamps are mentioned below.
- Sources files included in the bootcamp course
- Visual examples are given with easier explanation
- Money back guarantee is also provided
- No wastage of time or watching the code typed
- All course material is recorded and PDF are downloadable with regular updates
If you are curious about the usage of jQuery and want to know how to use it in designing your web application. Challenges or questions during the bootcamps are answered promptly and resource likes are provided to download the required material for web development. The most important target of any bootcamp is that it must provide a unique learning environment with best source files, links to resources and online code editors. You can watch, learn and practice the code with unique way to learn the code from the top coders and teachers of jQuery.